The International Ocean Film Festival (IOFF) welcomes inquiries from the press and media!
- For more about the festival in general: About Us.
- To see a complete list of this year's films: 2017 Festival Schedule.
- For film film synopses and trailers and a list of films by day (March 9 - 12, 2017): Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday
- For information about logistics and travel to the festival: How to Festival.
- For media kits, please email us or call our office at 415.561.6251.
Interested in a media pass to this year's festival, March 9 - 12, 2017? The IOFF offers a limited number of media passes, which provide access to all film screenings, panel discussions, the festival wrap party, and certain special events.
Submit your information using the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Access and space are limited, and all applications must be approved by the festival before a media pass can be issued.
NOTE: By submitting an inquiry, you agree that if you receive a media pass you will send links, tear sheets, or copies of your coverage to the IOFF as soon as possible after the festival.
If you have questions about the festival, films, or filmmakers, please feel free to email us or call our office at 415.561.6251.
Thank you for your interest!
Top photo: Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation, from "An Ocean Mystery: The Missing Catch"